The connection between the laminate and all other components of a PV module are essential for a high durability and long lifetime of PV modules. Only when the laminate protects the electrical components from humidity and water is a good insulation guaranteed.
For the analysis of the compound between laminate, cell and glass, PSE AG offers a peel-off tester especially developed for the peel-off test on PV modules.
The peel tester can be placed on any PV module and is able to pull in a constant angle of 90° or other pull angles. The pull speed can be adjusted and the pull force is recorded during the entire test.
|Tensile force||0 – 1000 N|
|Accuracy of force sensor||± 0.1%|
|Peel length||0 – 330 mm|
|Speed adjustment||50 – 250 mm/min|
|Angle adjustment||45° - 90 ° in 5° steps|
|Control software||Web interface operational on any PC|
|Relevant standards||61730 MST 35|
- Intuitive graphical user interface for full remote control of the test stand
- Real-time visualization of the pull force
- Adjustment of pull speed and pull distance
- Setting of the installed pull angle
- Tare the force sensor
- Setting of calibration values
© PSE AG 2021