For certification in many markets, performance of the complete factory made system (for example thermosiphon systems) plays an equally important role as collector performance.
Our SysColl test stand is a combined test facility for performance testing of both solar collectors and solar thermal systems. This allows you to take advantage of a flexible two in one test solution.
The entire test facility is constructed in our factory in Germany and shipped ready-for-testing to customers around the world. If a suitable building is not available, we offer a standalone solution installed in an air conditioned container.
|Simultaneous testing capacity||up to 4|
|Special collector testing specifications|
|Accuracy of test conditions|
|Temporal stability of water temperature||± 0,1 K|
|Temporal stability of mass flow||± 1 %|
|Standard boundary conditions|
|Mass flow||100 – 600 kg/h|
|Collector inlet temperature variation||10 – 100 °C|
ISO 9806, EN 12975, ASHREA 93,
ISO 9459-5, EN 12976-2
- Steady state collector testing in combination with our tracking system for the determination of biaxial IAM
- Quasi dynamic collector testing of flat plate and vacuum tube collectors
- Thermosiphon system, forced circulation system and integrated storage collector testing
- Simulation of auxiliary heaters for forced circulation systems
- Testing independent of fresh and cooling water
- Testing of pressurized and non-pressurized systems
- Ready to use and ready for accreditation
- All sensors included
- Configuration from 1 to 4 test circuits in parallel
- Upgrade for storage testing available
For more than ten years we have been building performance test stands for solar thermal applications. Our know-how in user friendliness, certification and accreditation is combined and provided in the control software of our SysColl test bench.
- Fully automated and manual configuration
- Visualization of the measurement data in a system diagram
- Easy implantation of new sensors
- Generation of raw data and processed data
- Easy traceability of the calibration factors used in the measurement data
- Loading and setting of pre-defined test schedules
© PSE Instruments GmbH 2023