Mechanical Load Test Stand
This test stand is designed to test the resistance of PV modules and solar thermal collectors to wind and snow loads. It can simulate both positive and negative loads on a module or collector. It was designed to guarantee fast testing and maximum comfort while adjusting to different sizes of collectors.
Watch the movie of PSEs mechanical load test stand at CFV Solar!
- © Fraunhofer ISE
- 24 pneumatic cylinders with up to 4 suction cups per cylinder
- Easy adjustment of cylinders and suction cups on different sample sizes
- 250 Pa graduated adjustment of pressure
- Pressure loads up to 7000 Pa
- Force measurement during the test
- Distance sensor to measure deformation of the test sample
- Defining of load profiles according to the standard
- Electrical continuity measurement during the test
IEC 61215, IEC 61646, EN 12795 and ISO 9806-1
For more technical details please refer to our product brochure or contact us for detailed technical descriptions.